Thursday, January 4, 2007

ick

So last night it hit me. I just started feeling sick to my stomach. I am now living on bread and gatorade. I just wish it would settle down.

The doctor put Amber on a low dose of birth control to see if that would help to regulate her cycle. Well they also felt the need to give her condoms!

So we are going to find three jars and write small, medium, and large on them and fill them with condoms! This way when all of our friend come home from Iraq they will have plenty of protection!

So I guess I am not going to be doing to much today. I just feel like ick.

Yesterday was phone call day. I swear everyone we know called! LOL I am not complaining.

Elle just got back to Alaska and she got the Christmas gifts that we sent her. She was so happy. Elle said that it is snowing like crazy in Alaska.

Kevin called from Iraq and said that he can not find a roster with his name on it. Without his name on a roster that means that he will not be coming home. So Rusty and I are going to look into, and see if he is on a roster and maybe he just did not see it. Kevin has been in Iraq for a year and is so ready to come home.

Our friends Ray and Sonja called to tell us that they will be leaving on Monday to go back to Iowa. Sonja got orders, so they have to go. Sonja will be taking the triplets and Ray has to stay here until he retires.

I think we are going to cook out on Saturday so that I can see the children one more time before they leave.

Well I should try to find something to do. I hope everyone has a good day!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need to find something to do like LAY DOWN and try to get well.

Anonymous said...

you need to rest....hope you feel better soon...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Dearest Kelli,
Hello! Hey I'm soooo sorry that you are not feeling well!
Did you try chicken soup, toast and umm... eggs? how about mashed potatoes?
I hope you feel much better shortly!
you are a wonderful mother, wife, friend and writer!
Woah! The birth control pill thingie must have been soemthing to adjust to all of the sudden!
Hey I'm so sorry that Kevin does not have his name on a roster. Is Kevin your cousin?
Glad you got a lot fo calls from friends!
love ya,natalie
ps get better and get some rest!

Anonymous said...

Yuck....my brother in-law had the same bug I think!! Yes you can go 2 China but you have to send one of the girls to clean..........she could be here a while though!! LOL Hope you get to feeling better soon!
Hugs
Carrie

Anonymous said...

So sorry you are feeling icky.  Passing you some Kleenex and fluffing your pillow.  I hate it that Kevin isn't coming home yet.  I hope you find his name on the roster.  It shouldn't be too much longer now.  A cook out sounds fun too.  We're going to have rain.  I think we're staying 'in'.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

How old is amber? Are you ok with this? I am so glad I didn't have girls! I do keep condoms accessible for the boys :shudder: but we have an agreement that they are not to talk about it with me. I know that's an ostrich attitude but damnit! My kids should not ever have sex! They're my kids!
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

Kelli, hope you are feeling better by now, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I hate being sick to my stomach! :(  I hope you feel better soon!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you're feeling icky.  Hope you're much better by now!
Lori
http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages

Anonymous said...

By now I hope you are feeling better...nothing worse, than stomach problems...hugs,
Joyce