Monday, September 4, 2006

almost done

Well we are almost done with the bathroom. The toilet is out of the tub and the sink is in. Most of the base boards are up. We bought the wrong size door jams, so we have to go exchange them. OH and we got the new lighting up.

So last night I saw an add for a free industrial sewing machine. Today I sent Rusty and Tony out to get it. When they got there the lady said " are you Frank?" Rusty said he was! LOL So now I have this industrial sewing machine.

I got on e bay to see if this machine was worth anything, and they are selling just the machine for around $200! I not only have the machine, but the table that goes with it. So I am putting it up for sale. If I sell it then that will pay for the new tile in the bathroom! I know... I am so bad.

I have also put my bear claw tub up for sale. I am still not sure if I want to, but it is just taking up space. I through it out there and if anyone buys it then they buy it.

I need to get to bed. Tomorrow we not only have to finish the bathroom, but we also have to go to the dump and drop off our old vanity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've been busy! Wow, I'm amazed. we are not much of handymans around here, LOL. You'll have to post a picture of the finished project :)

betty

Anonymous said...

that was such a cool idea with the sewing machine! Linda xx