Friday, September 1, 2006

can someone mail me....

Will someone please mail me a friend. Here is what I am looking for:

1. Must live near me

2. must be creative

3. must like to try new things

4. must not want something from me, they must like me as I am.

5. must have a sense of humor.

I just cannot find a girlfriend! One of our friends brought up another female, but she is not interesting at all. The guys were going to go doing some running around today, so I asked her if she would like to go do something. She said no that she wanted to go with the guys.

So here I sit. all alone, and sick of cleaning.

Rusty just called me and he has Amber all registered for driving school. Amber will be so happy!

Anyway, I guess I should go eat something and then get back to work.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have just been catching up on everyones diaries and read your sad news would like to send my condolences i hope you are coping ok and im sending love and thoughts take care hunni xx jan xx      (jades journal)

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived nearer,my we could natter couldnt we ,?,.,.,.,Jan xx http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean. I need a friend too. Too bad we don't live closer by. Its hard sometimes to find that right person to be friends with. took me close to 6 years to find one and then we moved. oh well.

hoping Amber enjoys driving school :)

betty

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived near you....I sure would like to do things with you. :o) You really sound like a lot of fun! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I wish i could come over but itd be hell trying to get out of manchester airport,then being searched again when i landed...actually if its a man..hmm ill be over for tea hun..do you have tea? I cant survive without tea,i like coffee but if i dont get tea im all cranky...ok well it looks like i never have tea then lol take care xxzoexx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/

Anonymous said...

I miss you Kelli!  I will live close to you someday...I promise.  Until then, I will send you bits and pieces of Alaska.   Cheers to all the pretty mommies!

Anonymous said...

come over here with us!! Linda xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/lindachapmanuk/metamorphing/