Wednesday, September 6, 2006

busy

I cannot believe how busy I have been the last few days!

I was so excited that the bathroom was almost done, and the central air went out! So yesterday we had to have a central air unit put in!

I still had not fully cleaned up from the bathroom when the central air guys came in and made a bigger mess! I do not even know to start.

As for the tile in the bathroom.....anyway, the cost $24.95 per sq/ft. Except for the fact that the tile is sold in mesh sheets of .90 sq/ft! A man must have priced this.

On Friday I am going to go pass out flyers. That may sound crazy, but they are paying cash, so I figured I would go do it and put the money towords my tile! LOL I love jobs that pay cash..... no tax on cash. LOL

Amber started working yesterday and she said that it was fun and that the people were nice. I just hope she feels that way in a few weeks!

I went through the house and ended up with of box of stuff that I want to take to the e bay store. I have sold stuff on e bay before, but I just do not want to mess with it, so I will let someone else!

I should go and try to start on cleaning the house. The problem is.... where to start! I guess I will take it one item at a time.

Don't forget today is hump day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that's neat you find odd jobs here and there. I wanted to deliver phone books one time but it was not a good time with kids still on summer vacation and all. I agree with you about eBay; good to sell things on it, but sometimes a hassle with mailing out, etc.

betty

Anonymous said...

i love your ideas! Linda xx