Monday, September 18, 2006

I am so happy

 I am not a big t.v. person, but I do watch the amazing race and it started last night! I told Rusty that I want to run the amazing race with him. He said no that we would kill each other! So then I found this young 18 year old marine who said that he would run the race with me, but he said that he would do all the cool stuff. OH I THINK NOT! LOL

Can you believe that I did nothing productive yesterday? I just could not bring myself to do anything.

Today however I do have a lot of stuff to get done. So I will write more later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw I love that dog! Linda xx
ttp://journals.aol.co.uk/lindachapmanuk/metamorphing

Anonymous said...

Oh My God!!!  Sign the application for the Amazing Race online.  That is right up YOUR alley, Kell.  And...because it is also one of my favorite shows, I would be watching.  I missed the season premiere last night because I watched Megastructures.  They were building the Palm Islands off the coast of Dubai.  I am obsessed with them and if/when I become a millionaire, we will be living there!!!  Not kidding!
Love ya's!
Renee

Anonymous said...

Go for it!! That would be soo cool! I would love to do that. I would definately be watcvhin and cheerin you on!! I love that show!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Heck yea...go for it! :o) I love that show too! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

having a nonproductive day is a good thing; I think our bodies need it sometimes.

betty

Anonymous said...

I did nothing productive either.  I'm glad I'm not the only one!
Lori