Saturday, September 2, 2006

demo

Well today we started on the children's bathroom. So tomorrow we get the great joy of sanding the walls and getting them ready to be primed! I do not doing remodeling work. I think it is great to see the end project and know that I did that! I have been looking for tile and tonight I found it! I will have to take on some side jobs to pay for the tile, but that is o.k. I do not mind working for what I want. I tried to copy the picture to show everyone the tile, but I cant. So here is the link. I want the one in left hand corner. http://www.montereyceramictile.com/catalog/glassbubble/glassbubbles2/index.htm

I am actually thinking about selling my bear claw bath tub. I know I can get $800 for it, but I just want to keep it. I want to keep it in hopes of one day using it, however I should get rid on it. Maybe I will put it up for sale and if no one buys it then it was meant to be mine!

We went down to the lake today and rented a jet ski. Rust really liked it and now he wants to buy one! Maybe will find a used one before next summer.

I need to get to bed.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the tile! I'd like to have that in my bathroom. :o) Good luck with the remodeling. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awsome tile!! We just sold our Sea Doo about 8 weeks ago. Have a great Holiday!!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

good luck with remodling work...nice tile, like it! have a good week...

Astra!

Anonymous said...

the tile is pretty!! good choice!

my son wants a jet ski too. It was hot enough here today that being on a jet ski sounds like fun :)

betty

Anonymous said...

aw loved the tile! if you sell that lovely bath you may never have an oppurtunity to own one again Linda xx

Anonymous said...

aw loved the tile! if you sell that lovely bath you may never have an oppurtunity to own one again Linda xx