Thursday, October 12, 2006

a better day

I went to bed last night just so disgusted with the house. I TRIED to clean it yesterday, but I don't think it worked.

We have this gal we know staying with us for a week, and Rusty says that it is hard to clean with house guest. Boy is he right!

I was sweeping the house and she says to me, well is there anything I can do to help? So I told her that I was going to mop next. So this gal went and go me the bucket and the mop, and sat back down! What the hell? Get up and help me!

I have a gentlemen coming over to look at the tub I have for sale. If he buys it, I will have made an extra $250 off stuff that I got for free! I am going to take that money and go to costco and stock up!

I had to get our bathroom and bedroom cleaned up yesterday, since everyone will be using that one once the tile goes in. I am so jazzed that I am getting the tile in today, and that I am going to learn how to do it! I will try to take some pictures of the bathroom.

Anyway, I need to get busy.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sure you did your best ,in spite of all the help your house guest gave you ! hope you manage to sell the tub ,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like loads of fun!! I dont think I could put down tile. Hubby and I cleaned house last night.....he was actually alot of help, we managed to get most everything done in less than an hour. Yea hubby. Have a good day.
hugs
Carrie

Anonymous said...

I kinda think that'd be the last time I had her as a house guest.  Then again, I don't usually expect my guests to do my housework when they come to visit me but if they insist then, have at it I say. Take loads of pics of the new tile.  Have fun learning how to do it.  The COSTCO run sounds like some fun.
NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

What a guest!  I guess next time she offers you'll have to be specific.  "Why yes, let me get you the mop and bucket and you do the mopping for me." lol
Lori