Sunday, October 1, 2006

look

This is Mrs Cleo. Cleo is about 18 years old. and has no teeth except for her fangs.

One of our friends use to own Cleo and she had her since she was kitten. I use to tell my friend that she had a beautiful cat. Then one day she asked me if I wanted Cleo. My friend is a command master chief in the Navy, and she was heading back to Iraq. My friend is a single mom and she would be leaving behind two teenage daughter. She knew that taking care of the pets would be to much for her daughters.

My friend tried to find her a new home, she even called the animal shelter. The shelter told her that no one who adopt an old cat and they would end up putting her to sleep.

As you can guess, I took Cleo. She is the best cat! She sits on the computer desk just waiting for someone to love on her. At night she will sleep on my head. She actually curls up around my head and will sleep there all night.

When I brought a kitten home, she would grab that kitten and give him a bath. She is a good momma.

For the record., I have three cats and two dogs. Rusty said that the Nelson animal sanctuary is closed. All of our animals are fix.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tooo cute! I love animals! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Got cha beat, I have 7 spaded cats, 2 boxers, and 1 rotty. and one loud bird.
Just found your journal. Come by and check our mine. Thanks for the pics. I love pictures.
your Jland friend, Liz
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug

Anonymous said...

Hi, noonmom, just visiting your site for the first time.  Like your pictures.  I am one of Nelishia's pics, too, which gave me such a lift.  Gerry

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! I have lots of wild animals I take care of but the only real pet right now is squirt the turtle and he wants to bite me really badly! LOL!

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet of you; she sounds like a wonderful cat

betty

Anonymous said...

Awww, how sweet!

Amy

Anonymous said...

I want a cat but hubby says NOOOO......hmmmm maybe I should get one anyway!!