Saturday, October 28, 2006

venting

I mentioned before that I had the house guest from hell, well she is back. So let me give you some back ground.

Our friend Tony met her when they were stationed in Italy together. This gal called Tony once he got back to San Diego and mentioned that she was having a hard time. This gals parents flew her home ( California).

So Tony was trying to help her get into the merchant marines. This will take between 3 and 6 months. So while she trying to get all of the paper work done, we thought we would help her out.

BIG mistake. All she does is bitch about sleeping on her parents sofa and working a min. wage job. I took her out to look at some low income apartments. She did not even get an application. We tried to convince her to go take her driving test. She has not done anything about that.

Then last night she tells me that she got a job at Disney. She is suppose to start today! So why in the hell is your ass at my house? Your parents live 20 min. from there and we live 2 hours away!

Disney is starting her at $10 plus benefits and she is just blowing it off! I will never listen to her bitch about her situation again!

I will not help someone that blows off a great job. I am sorry but if I was sleeping on my parents sofa and bithing about it, I would not blow off a great job!

I got up this morning to find out that everyone made breakfast. They were so proud of themselves that they loaded the dishwasher. However what ever dishes did not fit they just stacked in the sink. I just love washing dishes first thing in the morning.

I think the next time this gal bitches I am going to say: " I do not want to hear you complain. We offered to help, you blew off a great job, and now you can just suck it up"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a house guest. You are just toooo nice. I would have already told her bye bye!!!
Hugs
Carrie