Thursday, November 2, 2006

good morning

 Yesterday was so crazy. I got up and did my normal routine. Then I came out to get my first cup of coffee. Rusty says to me happy anniversary. What? Oh shit I so forgot it was our anniversary!

I tried to get on to my journal yesterday, but aol was acting up. So I will try to catch up today.

I called my ex place of employment to find out if the insurance was good. It turns out that it is good and that he does still work there and has been working there since June! So then where in hell is my child support? I need to call the d.a. office today and find that out! The nice lady that I talked to said that she would mail me the insurance cards since my ex and I do not speak. I do not plan on using the insurance but I guess it would be nice to have just in case something major happened.

I have been making energy drink smoothy's every morning and they are so good! So the other day I asked Rusty to pick up some cranberries so that I could put them in my drink. He said that he could not find them! I grabbed my keys and went to the store and I found them. LOL Anyway they are so good. I need to start watching what I eat, so I am trying real hard to be a good girl.

The Veterans Administration cut Rusty's benefits. So this month is going to be tight for us. Rusty has placed a call into them and I know they will fix the problem, but it really sucks.

Today I have the house to myself so I am going to do some sewing and some cleaning. I don't think I am going to even turn on the radio. I think I am going to enjoy the silence.

OH Gerry asked me if it was expensive to let the children play on the cell phone. We have free nights and weekends. So there was no charge for the children to use them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get that child support girl.  The law just doesn't seem to be on our side, does it?  

Anonymous said...

I would be wondering the same thing as you.where the hell is my child support. Hope you get it SOON!!! Have a great evening.
Hugs
Carrie

Anonymous said...

If it is deemed you need child suport ,and you are not in reciept of it ,what do thet think you are using instead ......Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Well, Happy Anniversary!!  I hope the call to the DA's office yields some fruit.  Enjy your smoothies!  (Ha!  I almost made a joke that I didn't even mean to make! "fruit", "smoothies".  I need to go back to bed!)
Lori