Saturday, November 25, 2006

pissed off

I am staying away from everyone in the house. I am so pissed off right now.

This morning I asked our friend Tony not to use any metal on this one bowl of mine. So he throws silverware into the bowl! I asked him to please take them out. Here is the conversation.

me: please take the silverware out of the bowl

tony: why?

me: because it will scratch it

tone: and you can't use the bowl if it is scratched?

me: take the silverware out of the bowl

tony: you did not answer my question

me: because it is one of the few nice things that I own. I am sick of everyone breaking and trashing things that I own.

tony: he just looked at me

me: I pushed my coffee cup across the counter and left the room

I have not been that disrespect in a long time. Last time I checked I was the one humping my ass to pay the bill and you are the on visiting.

Rusty and I went to see the healer. He said that his back still hurts and that it did not work. Yet he can now bend down and touch in toes when just two days ago he could not pull his own shorts up!

I was just asked if I was going to be sociable at all tonight? LOL I guess I will when they talk about something of interest to me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha - You tell 'em.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Thats right! I hate that when people do that too! All I have are things that have been given to me from my mom and grandmother when I first went out on my own....years ago! And I do have a few things I consider nice, and I'd like to keep them that way! I don't blame you at all. You go girl! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Uurraaaa...........its your house and your dishes if you want the silverware out he should have taken the shit out!!!!! I have bowls and some pans I feel the same way about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hubby and I go through that all the time, so now he has his own pan he cooks in and I cant fuss about that...LOL
Hugs
Carrie

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you for being angry.  I would have been too.  Not just about the bowl, but because he questioned you.  If you are a guest in someone's house you don't ask them why when they ask you to treat their things in a certain way.  
Lori

Anonymous said...

I'm mad just hearing about it!  Who does he think he is that you should explain yourself to him?  The audacity of it all.  This is unacceptable behavior for a visitor.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/