Saturday, November 18, 2006

slow day

I found this tag today and it is so true for me. My crazy week is over and today I am going to do what I want.

I am cooking down some chicken so that I can make everyone's favorite chicken dish. I have started the laundry.

Today I am actually grateful to be doing laundry! I feel like I have been neglecting my family. I know that I have not, but that is the way I feel.

Today I am going to take Amber out to the store so that she can buy some Christmas gifts.

Nikki is having a friend spend the night, and Amber has to work tonight.

Oh and this morning I seduced my husband.

That is my day. A day filled with spending time with my family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now thats a great way to spend a day.  You made them all happy.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

What a great way to spend a day.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great day. Enjoy the weekend while it lasts!
Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having a great weekend!!
Hugs
Carrie

Anonymous said...

So many times I wish I had a pause button on my life.  My weeks fly by and I find that I haven't done what I needed to do, like check my journals, which is why I'm so behind.  I need a slow day, just one!

Amy