Wednesday, February 1, 2006

good day

My back is feeling so much better today. I actually had the energy to get up and clean the house. Then I took Rascle for a 2 mile walk and washed the car! Man I am feeling good.

Kevin came back up today. I am so sad that his time with us drawing to a close. However I know that I will be fine and I know that he WILL come back.

What seems hard for me is the fact that most of our friends are marines. Marines go on deployments and I cry. I have cried for all of our friends when they leave, however I also laugh and cheer when they come home. I though once Rusty retired I would not have these emotions, but I was wrong.

Once again this year we have to go to a conference over the weekend of Nikki's birthday. We thought about skipping the conference, but we decided to buy her off instead. We are going to rent a cabin down at the beach for her and three of her friends. Nikki said that is fine if we want to buy her off! LOL

I hope everyone had a great day like me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See Kelli, Money can buy love.