Tuesday, February 28, 2006

still raining

It is still raining this morning, but that is o.k. since we really need the rain.

Rusty had a late night last night so I got up with the children. But what am I suppose to do? I did the dishes, started laundry, and cleaned up our bathroom. All of the stuff I need to get done involves noise, so I can't do that. HMMM... so here I sit.

I did get an interesting e mail from the lady that I foster for. It seems that they are doing some restructuring and she wants to talk to me about getting involved by being on the board of directors. I am going to listen to what she has to say, but I am going to have to think about it. I have "worked" for charity before and got burned so bad.

I am trying those crest whiting strips and they seem to work good. I wish I would have tried them sooner.

Anyway. I have to go take Amber to school.

No comments: