Monday, February 27, 2006

home

 

Well I just rolled in the door. It is now 2 a.m. and everyone except the dogs and I are in bed.

I am so looking forward to this week. We have a lot going on, but it is all fun stuff. I am really hoping that the "big storm" hit's us. I do want to have an excuse to not go out! I would love to have a day of just sitting on the sofa.

Lets see what else has been going on? The other night I said to Rusty " have you heard from your brother at all?" That was the wrong thing to say. The look of death was shot to me. He said no and that was the end of that. I should have known better then to mention his brothers name.

I have a lot of phone calls to make in the morning. There is actually a list of people who want to adopt butter! I am so happy for him. I am not sure if I mentioned this or not, but the L.A. county animal rescue said that Butter was not adaptable and that he was aggressive and should be put down. Those people have no idea what they are talking about! All he does is lay in the grass and play ball all day.

Amber really likes the swim team except that she is sore now and has very little time to do anything else except go to school, dance and swim. Oh darn, she does not have time to hang out or time to talk on the phone. Well break my heart! LOL

This weekend the girls leave for summer camp. Last year Amber got injured really bad so I told the girls that they are NOT allowed to get injured this year. I am not in the mood to take care of another sick person.

I am wondering if I should eat something? It is late, and if I eat something now it will only stick to my hip's. I wonder if there is a way that I can eat something and then have the weight transferred to someone else?

No comments: