Saturday, February 11, 2006

rusty is sick

Rusty is so sick and there is nothing that I can do for him! He says that his head feels like that it is going to explode. I asked the pharmacist if there is anything he can take, and he told me no. So I am hoping to get him into see the doctor one day next week.

I did go buy some of those vapor tablets that you place in the shower and those have really helped. I also bought some vapor strip's, so maybe he can get some sleep tonight. I feel so bad for Rusty.

Anyway, I got called into work today, but that is o.k. because I want the money. Work is going to be busy for the next few months, so I am going to work my ass off. It will be good to pad the savings account and maybe pay for a new deck in the back yard.

Well I am going to take a bath and relax for the rest of the night.

No comments: