Tuesday, February 28, 2006

life is good

I found out this morning that Amber is th third fastest breast stroke person on the swim team! So I got an idea as to how to make her the fastest.

I must admit that Elle is the one who gave me the idea! Elle called me today to tell me that the energy pills she bought are awesome and that she has so much energy. So that got me to thinking.

If I give Amber the energy pills she could be number one on her team! Rusty thinks that I am horrible, I think I am just helping her along.

The amazing race starts tonight! I am so happy. That is one of my favorite shows and I so want to be on it one day!

Tomorrow we are going down to base. We need to check on Ray's cat and then rusty wants to go buy some sweats. He says they are for him, but I know that I will wear them and just give him back his old ones!

I will chat with everyone later.

No comments: