Friday, February 3, 2006

I should be sleeping.

 

I should be sleeping since it is 2 a.m., but I am sitting here eating Lipton noodles instead! LOL

I have been e mailing this gal in Iraq. Well the last few day's I have not heard from her. I was like o.k. e mail is down. I will hear from her soon. She even offered to show Kevin around once he got to Iraq. Then I got an e mail from her yesterday. She is heading back to the states because her mother just passed away. My heart broke. I do not know what it is like to not have your parents, but I know that it was hard on Rusty.

We have finally found a guy to come in and rip out the back yard and put down sod. I am so happy! For the first time in 6 years we will be able to use our back yard. I told Rusty that I want a clothes line because nothing smells better then sheets dry ed on the line. We are even going to have a small deck out in so that I can sun my self. And I do mean all of myself! LOL No strap mark here's! LOL

I have not done anything new or daring in awhile. I think I need to get active and find something. I know that the rec. center offers belly dancing classes, so maybe I should go take that class. I really want to take a class in pole dancing! That would really make Rusty happy.

Hey Jen and Matt, it was good to hear from you guy's. I am glad that you are staying close. I say close because at least you are still in the states.

I am going to go smoke a cig. and get some sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No wonder your neighbors all love you so much!!!  LOL!!!
Renee