Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I swear I want to scream

 

Man everyone in family has an issue today.

Nikki wanted us to pick her up from school because her ears hurt. So I coned her ears and got her some nasal spray. Nikki swore it would not work. Then just a few min. ago Nikki said that she could feel the water and wax running out of her ear.

I sent Rusty to the store for milk and it has been an hour and we still do not have milk. How am I suppose to eat pbj without any milk?

Amber is just so damn skinny and she is trying to eat us out of house and home.

Now the girls are having a big gathering at our house. I swear I just want a moment of silence. Does anyone know what it is like to 6 teenage girls in the house when the girls will not shut up?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to ADD some wax to your ears to drown out the girls!!!  LOL!!
---Renee