Tuesday, December 6, 2005

africa

Years ago when I was in high school I had the oppertunity to travel through Europe. I had a blast and I got to see things that I will never see again. I saw the wall when Germany had and east and west. I saw countries that do not even exesit anymore. I even got to see the house where the sound of music was filmed. It was the time of my life.

I said that when I had children that I want them to take advantage of any opportunity to travel. Now they have the opportunity to go to Africa. I told the girls that we would go to the meeting about the trip. The girls will be going with the youth group from church.

I so want them to go! I am willing to work my ass off to get them there. What an opportunity! I must admit that one hand I am jazzed for them, but on the other hand I am sad. Sad because Africa was on my list of things to see before I die, and my children will see it before I do!

So we have about a week until we get all of the details. I just so hope that we can swing it!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!  Make sure they go!  Which country will they be going to?  I've always wanted to go to Africa too.  You should really try to go with them.
-----Renee