Saturday, December 3, 2005

just thought I would share

Several years ago we were on welfare, and around Christmas we got to fill out this form as to what our children would like for Christmas. This was the year that Amber was i love with madaline. My mother and I looked everywhere for Madline stuff and we could not find it. So I put on Ambers card that she would like a madaline doll.

Nikki got a lot of gifts from the person that pulled her name off the angel tree. Amber only got one gift, but inside the box was a madaline doll! I just cried. Amber got her Christmas wish.

I just finished wrapping the gifts for the little girls that I pulled off the angel tree. I hope that on Christmas her parents have the same joy that I had. I hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember you telling me that Amber had wanted a Madeline doll one year at Christmas.  That was right after you moved to California?  How long has it been since you moved out here anyway?  I've lost track of time.
----Renee

Anonymous said...

can you believe were in virginia at that time. she could not have been more then 8 or 9 at the time! Where did the time go?