Monday, December 5, 2005

big day

Well, Rusty is off to the doctors. I do hope that all goes well for him. I am so amazed at how much he has recovered already, but I am really hoping that the doctor says that he can start with some exercise. Rusty said to me the day that his jeans are getting tight and he so wants to be able to exercise because he does not want to buy bigger clothes. I do blame him.

Well I am off to get some stuff done around here, and then when Rusty gets home I am going to go chase some signatures. Oh I realized this first thing this morning. Once again by standing by my morals I am loosing out. My boss asked me if I wanted to come over and work this morning. i said " let me go to my happy place for a minute. No I cant work at your house and be around Lisa" That's Right the person who gave me speed is still living at my bosses house. She cant work in the office, but he is not wiling to give up a free piece of ass. So, I am loosing hours because I refuse to be around people who use drugs. Oh well signatures pay more.

I will talk to everyone later

No comments: