Wednesday, December 21, 2005

for everything....

 

I really believe that something happens for a reason and that people come into your life for a reason.

last month I ordered a coat and a sweatshirt with her high school logo on them . I even had her name put on them well..... here it is a few days before Christmas and I was starting to get worried that they would not be in.

The lady called me today and I went and met her. She was so sweet and she kept saying that she was sorry that it took her so long to get the items to me. Her mother had a brain tumor removed and then she had a stroke, and with Christmas.... That was when I stopped her. I told her what has been going on with us.

I took her hand and told her that everything will be o.k. and that she needs to take a step back. I should know, I was just there.

Strange how life works.

No comments: