Monday, December 26, 2005

everything is done

Well I got all of the Christmas stuff boxed and put away for another year. I usually leave it until new years, but for some reason I just wanted it all put away.

I would like to know who took our sunshine. It was so cold and nasty here today. My gosh it did not get above 60 degrees all day. I live in southern California and I want my warm weather and sunshine! LOL

Rusty has to go to the doctors in the morning. This appointment is for his shoulder. He threw it out when he had his heart attack and it has not worked the same since. There really was not to much that they could do for because he was on blood thinners. So now that he is off the blood thinners the have to try to figure the best to do about it.

I want to try to do some sewing in the morning.

Well I am going to go get in the shower and use all of the hot water before the children can. I know that is mean, but hey They are up until God's know when anyway.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good girl!  My Christmas stuff will be up for at least another week!  We're leaving at 4am on Wednesday to drive up to my folks' place in the Bay Area.
---Renee