Friday, December 9, 2005

good morning

Good morning everyone. I must say that life around here has been really slow, but that is o.k. because I know that it is going to get crazy again.

Last night at work I was calling on voter cards. If someone is born outside of the United States we must ask them again if they are citizen's. Well last night I called a couple that was born in Iraq. When I asked them if they were citizen's the gentlemen said " Yes we are u.s. citizens! We are very proud to be here and to be an American". HMMM .... I wonder why more people who were born here don't feel that way?

The other day I went to the vet's office that took in the kitten I found. They said that the kitten is doing great! I am so happy to hear that. I did not think that it was going to make it. I need to stop by another day because the lady that has the kitten was not working. I also made up some pet quilts for the vet's office. The ladies were so jazzed just looking at the quilts.

Did I ever mention that I make quilts for pets/ I save up all of my scrap material and my scrap batting and that is what I use. Sometimes I take them to the animal shelter, and sometimes I give them to my friend who works at a vets office. I guess it is just a little way to give back.

have a great day everyone!

No comments: