Friday, December 23, 2005

sorting

Well we said that we would sort through all of my mother in laws stuff after the holidays. Well Christmas is almost here and we had not really gone through the stuff that is here.

So today I got up and got busy. Can you believe that I found wedge wood? and spode? I had no idea of the value until I looked it up on the Internet. So we set everything of value a side and we are going to take it to some dealers. We are not looking at real big buck, but we will make a little bit of money off of the stuff. Hell if we can just get back all of the money we spent on gas, u hauls and the storage unit I would be happy.

When I die I am leaving NOTHING for our family to sort through. I do not want our children to have to choose what to keep and what to get rid of. I would just rather get rid of all of it and sleep on the floor.

I just hope that my parents are better organized then my mother in law was.

No comments: