Monday, January 2, 2006

Bad weather

Man all it has done today is rain! To top it all off the wind is blowing like you would not believe. So I had to add sunshine bear so that I can see a little sunshine.

Today went good. I actually got up tonight  and tomorrow nights dinners cooked! I even made Rusty some candy. I am telling you that man is spoiled.

My mom called today and when I saw here number come up on caller i.d. I did not want to answer the phone. Why would my mother be calling me in the middle of the day? Well anyway she was watching the news and saw all of the mud slides in California and was wondering if we were o.k. LOL! Yes we are fine.

I do hope this rain stops before tomorrow when we have to go move the rest of my mother in laws stuff. Both Rusty and I are going to have to drive up there, just so we can bring things back here. We had thought about renting a u haul, but that is yet more money out of our pocket. We think that we can get everything if we cram everything into the truck and the car.

All I can say is..... LIfe is good and Sometimes you just have to suck everything up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it! (sarcasm) LOL!  I JUST got back from my folks' place up in the Bay Area today!  I was supposed to come back 3 days ago!  It rained and rained and rained.  Today was beautiful though.  I'm kinda bummed to be back.  I love it up there.
----Renee