Wednesday, January 4, 2006

dull day

 

Man, I got a lot done today but I was also so lazy. I guess it seems like I got a lot done just because I actually had time to do stuff.

Our middle daughter just shot me a dirty look because I told her to get off the phone. She was like WHYYYYYYYYYY. I told her the truth  and fired back " because I am getting a head ache just by sitting here listening to you talk on the phone"

Rusty just got home from yet another doctor's appointment so I can now eat dinner. We are not having anything fancy, sloppy joe's, but I like to eat with Rusty.

I must confess that as a family we all sit down and eat together about once a year. We just seem to be going in so many different directions. I usually have dinner done early so that everyone can grab it and head off to their next event. So I really cherish the times when I do get to sit down and eat with Rusty.

Well I am going to go eat. I will chat with everyone in the a.m.

Well so much for eating dinner with Rusty. Someone from the damn v.f.w. just called and he is walking out the door. Well at least he could take his sandwich with him. So it looks like I will be eating in front of the t.v. so I won't have to eat alone. ( the children are at youth group)

No comments: