Thursday, January 5, 2006

up and moving

Good morning everyone! Well Rusty said that I made him feel like shit last night. When he asked me if I wanted to run down to the post I told him no and that I was sick of him dropping everything to rush down there for every little thing.

Rusty called me latter on and asked if I wanted to go get some ice cream, so we went out. I guess both of us are a little stressed out, however I do still hate the post for taking all of Rusty's spare time.

So last night while we were eating ice cream I confessed to him that I had done something that he did not want me to do. I called some of his friends and asked them to come to the cemetery when we have his parents laid to rest.

Rusty asked me why I did that since he wanted a very small ceremony. I told him because he deserved to be surrounded by people that love him. I don't think it is right for Rusty to have no one to lean on but me. So I hand picked a few guys to show up. I pick strong men of character and integrity. I guess I figured since there will be no family there (except the children and I) I would make Rusty a family.

Rusty just thank you to me for thinking about him.

I am going to take the girls out today to get their hair cut. Their hair is getting so long! They don't want it cut short just a trim. I need to ask Rusty to take Ryan to get his hair cut. Ryan likes going to get his hair cut with his dad.

Well I better get busy with my day. Have a great day!

No comments: