Tuesday, January 10, 2006

we are lazy

  So last night after dinner I felt like doing nothing. Rusty felt like doing nothing. So we went nd sat on our bed and watched some t.v. Then I decided that I wanted something to drink. I so did not want to get up and told Rusty that I wanted to call room service. LOL So he picks up his cell phone and calls the home phone. Well we could hear the girls running for the phone! We got them to bring me something to drink! Children are so wonderful.

Then we got up this morning and did a few things around here, and then we went and laid down for another hour. Man I need to get moving.

I am back to walking two miles a day and I am really trying to drink more water. For some reason I just don't like to drink water, but I know that I need to drink it. I wish I could take a pill that would just make the weight drop off of me and at the same time tone my body up. Until they come up with ne I just have to hit the ground.

I guess now is a good as time as any, so I am off to walk...... and drink so water.

No comments: