Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A good day

Well we made it!

Today was very hard on Rusty as he was presented both of his parents flags, but he made it. I am so glad that all of his friends took the time to show up.

I stopped and got flowers for the children and I to place by urns. Rusty said that he thought that was a nice touch.

I am just so glad that everything is over. All I need to do now is get two flag boxes. Then my mantel will be full, so no one can die! LOL

I am very proud of the way the children acted today. All of them were on their best behavior and for that I am truly grateful.

Now it is time to look forward. Thursday Elle is coming in and then on Friday Kevin and his mom will be dropping by. I am ready to have this house filled with laughter!

Gunner ( the kitten) is not doing to good. When we picked him up he cried on the home, but once we got him home he crawled under the bed and he has stayed there. I am hoping that he will feel better in the morning.

Rusty is so awesome to me. He took Gunner in this morning and he actually got Gunner chipped for me! He said that he knew it would break my heart if I lost him. Rusty is just so awesome to me.

I hope that everyone had a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin coming Friday or Saturday now?

Anonymous said...

Kevin and his mom will here friday night. We are all going to vfw for dinner. Then they are coming back on Saturday to see you.