Friday, January 27, 2006

smile!

 Well, I just got in from work and I am starting to settle down so I can grab some sleep, but first I must write in mY journal.

Elle came in today and I was so happy to see her! I love seeing my friend and just being with them. I have been wanting to mention for a while what I got Elle for her birthday, but I know she reads the journal so I could not say anything. Well now I can! I knitted her two scarfs, and got her a jewelry box. Rusty on the other hand made Elle cry! Rusty found his mothers marine corps ring that he bought for his mother. So one night we were sitting on the bed and the pulls the ring out. He said to me " I think I am going to give this to Elle" Well Elle was so happy that she started to cry!

I had to take a break and give one of the cats some attention so that she would get off the keyboard! Anyway....

As for Renee. by the time we hook up again the scarf I knitted for her will be so old that her granddaughter will be using it! LOL Love you Renee!

My first night back to work went well. The lady that drugged me was there. I was nice to her, but I did not go out of my way to talk to her. I was talking to one of the petitioners tonight and he asked me what was different about me. He kept saying you look so good! Hmmmm???? Could it be because I finally got my hair done? or because I got my nails done? Could I have lost a few pounds? Or was it my change in attitude that says " Please take your cloud of gloom and doom out of my sunshine!" What ever it was, people are starting to notice the new me. I like that.

Life is good. Dickens said thaT "SELF Pity IS THE ACID THAT WILL EAT YOU AWAY FROM THE INSIDE OUT!"

 

No comments: