Monday, January 9, 2006

Girls are gone!

Well the girls are back in school today!!!!! Rusty is doing school work with Ryan, so I actually have some free time.

Rusty, Kevin, and I went out to breakfast yesterday and we ran into some people that we have not seen in about a year. So the gal says to me, I did not recognize you! You put on some weight! Well that made me feel great. Then she says well you were a little bit to skinny anyway. Well that just made my day. I know I have put on some weight but come on! LOL

So now that some of the madness is done we are going to start working on the back yard. We need to get it tilled and get the sod laid. I would love to be able to use our yard for the first time since we moved in. I am going to use part of the yard to plant some flowers and maybe a small veritable garden.

Life is good. 

No comments: