Sunday, January 29, 2006

oops

  Well.... yesterday was so nice! I got to hang out with my girlfriends! Betty wanted to go horse back riding so I made Elle go with us. I need to explain something. I CAN ride a horse. I can chase barrels, and I know when a saddle is to small.

So we end up at base stables to go on a trail ride. These people gave me a horse named Daisy. Daisy does not like other horses behind her and she bites, so I was told that I would be th last rider. What ever. I kept telling the stable people that the saddle needed to be adjusted to fit me, but they would not listen. o.k. whatever it is just a trail ride. I was just riding along doing my own thing when Daisy got spooked and took off! she took off and went around a corner. I however just stayed where I was and landed hard on back and butt.

There are two things I have learned. One is that if the saddle does not fit demand a new one! If I had actually had a saddle that fit I would have been able to hold on better. Second thing I have learned is that vicatin ( how ever you spell the drug.! LOL) land is really nice! LOL

We went down to the Ocean and cooked out with Kevin, Betty, Elle, and some of Elle's friends. I am so glad that I took the time to do that. I got to know Betty better and I got to spend a little more time with Elle and Kevin.

I went to work today and my boss was so on my last nerve that I told him that I had to go home. I really like my boss, but man he was loosing it tonight!

Before Elle left today I asked her if she had money for food once she got back to Alaska. She said " well I have a credit card"! So when Elle was not looking I was shoving food down into her bag! Then she busted me! Elle just hugged me and told me that she loved me.

Well, I need to get some sleep. I am going to take Betty to the air port in the morning, so I need to be up and moving EARLY!

OH! there is no more Hazle. and I like that!

No comments: