Tuesday, January 3, 2006

I am glad to be home

Today was a long day. At least it did not rain and that is good. I swear to you that sorting stuff is so mentally draining.

Then today we went down to stand up for Ryan baseball coach. She had done something wrong and they wanted to take her punishment a little to far. If the league had taken away her ability to coach the handi cap team then I know that there would not be a team. All these handi cap children want is a chance to play ball like other children. Well the coach just called me and the league is going to let her coach the team! So this spring Ryan will get to hear the words "play ball"!

mmmmm I just some hot chai tea....lets see where was I?

So while I was taking a bath tonight Rusty asked me what I was doing on Jan. 26. Like I know so I told him to go look on the calendar. He was messing with me. Elle is coming home for a visit!!!! I am so happy that I get to see our oldest daughter even if it is only for a few days.

Kevin called today and he is back in California. I can't wait to see him this weekend. Life here is so strange when the house is not filled with people.

I am almost done knitting scarf number 2. Once I am done with that I am going to go give them to some local homeless people. I know that it is not much, but I am trying to reach out to the more needy in our community.

Anyway I am off to bed. good night everyone.

No comments: