Saturday, January 14, 2006

what the hell

So I got the red dress, and I am thinking that I am looking really good in it. Then I find out last night that  the post is not having a valentines day party. They are going to have a sock hop instead! What ever! I am so not sewing a poodle skirt and looking for saddle shoes. I am not 12! I wanted to go out and feel like a million bucks! I am so not happy.

So one of the guys at the post asked Rusty if he had put cable in his dog house yet since that is where he will be living for a while. No Shit!

Yesterday I called this charity that I use to work for and asked them if they wanted some of our stuff. The person that returned my phone call was so nice! So today I am meeting him to give him a car load of stuff. I originally only had some dishes and some luggage. Then i decided to start looking around. I found so much shit that we don't use.

Here is my question. Why does our shit just multiply, but never into anything good? I cant believe how much stuff we have and I don't even use any of it! I guess I could give away that little red dress.

Well, I am off to get my day started. OH one last thing. All of you guys need to start posting reply. I don't mind answering e mails, but come on people post something! LOL

No comments: