Friday, January 6, 2006

mixed blessings

Well, Kevin informed me today that he will be leaving on feb. 4. I did not expect his 14 month's to start so soon. Man, I am going to miss him.

On a good note, a gal I met via e mail will be coming home soon. I had sent her unit a Christmas card and this gal, Jennifer, well her major actually got the card. So we had e mailed each other a few times. So e mailed me one day and asked if I would mind e mailing Jennifer because she was just having a rough time. So we have been e mailing for a while and then I found out that she is out of New River, but is transferring to Pendleton as soon as she gets back! We are going to hook up when she gets here. It is good to make new friends.

I need to start walking again. I am starting to get flabby. I also should start working out with weights again. I am not supper concerned about my weight, I just want to tone up what I do have.

Amber is going to try out for softball today. I am not sure if she is going to make it, some of those girls are really good. I wish Amber all of the best.

Nikki wants to test out of the 8th grade, so I have to call the school district on Monday and find out how she can take the test. I think Nikki will not have a problem with th test.

Ryan is still Ryan. His learning is real slow and he has basically stopped where he is. So all we can do is keep pushing forward and hope that the light bulb goes on.

I am off to do some cleaning and quilting today.  will chat with everyone later.

No comments: