Tuesday, September 27, 2005

getting stuff done

I have been very busy today and it is not even noon! I dont know what has gotten in to me, but..... anyway. I made a chicken pot pie for dinner, started more laundry, and helped Ryan with his school work and it is not even noon yet!

Yesterday my husband I started fixing up this old cast iron bench. I wish we would have taken a picture of it before we tore it apart. But I will post a picture once it is done. So  I need to go get some paint so I can do some of the detail work on it.

Here is a link for everyone who has never heard of ear coning. This really works! Some o.k. a lot of people think that I am crazy because I use alternitive medicine, but hey if it works.....

http://www.coningcompany.com/earconing.html

our youngest daughter, Nikki, called me from school yesterday and asked me to pick her up at 3 because she said that she ws going to try out for volleyball. When I get there I ask her how volleyball try outs went and she said. "I changed my mind, I went out for football" well o.k. I am all for that, but the coach told her that even if she makes the team she will not be able to play in any of the games because it is flag football and someone might "grab" her. Nikki said that she is still going for it because she wants to prove to herself and everyone else that she can do it. Rusty and I told her to go for it.

Well, I should be up doing some stuff. I still have some laundry to do, I need to work on the bench, and I could start on Ambers quilt for Christmas. So I am off and running.

Today I am thankful for the energy to get up and get moving.

 

No comments: