Saturday, September 10, 2005

up early

So Rusty has been wanting hotcakes for breakfast for so long. I tottaly shocked him by getting up early and making him so hotcakes! He was so happy and h ate them like I have never fed him. So I even cooked up some special ones for the children. The children love hotcake with so chocolate chips in them, so that is what they got for breakfast.

Rusty had to go to the post this morning for two meetings. Today should be the day that Hazel gets fired, but deep in my heart I know she won't. I have thought about asking Rusty if she did indeed get fired, but I am just going to let it go. I don't want to start another argument. I figure that if she does get fired he will tell me. However I am sticking to my guns and I will not have anything to do with them as long as she still works there.

Amber made it home on time last night. Rusty was very happy to see her walk in the door with 3 min. to spare. I was lso happy, because she is starting to earn a little trust back, but it will be a long time before she earns it all back.

Last night it was so cool in the house that Rusty and I actually went to bed and cuddled. The amazing part is that we did not break out into a sweat! I am getting use to only being able to cuddle, and then Rusty says hay baby want to fool around? lol Well we all know the answer to that!

I guess as a person I am growing. I no longer look at sex as something to do and I no longer take it for granted. I am discovering a lot of new way's to show Rusty my love, and he is doing the same.

It is funny how people change. I never thought that I would be happy just sitting outside or watching a movie, or not going out. Now I am just happy to be with Rusty.

I was talking with my friend Lisa last night and she told me the place that she works is hiring. I thought about going and applting, but there is something in the back of mind that say's don't do it. I don't know what it is, but I just have a bad feeling about it. So I am going to think about it for a while. I can work both jobs so that is not the issue, but I just dont know.

Last night while I was cleaning Rusty's ear some more dried blood came out. I want to know just how much stuff is packed down in there. Rusty did say that since we gor a lot of the crap out of his ears that the rest of the stuff is finally moving. He has not been able to blow his nose or caugh anything up for  a long time. Poor man.

Today I think that I am going to do some cleaning, and maybe watch a movie or something. It is going to be cool again today so I just might be able to get some work done outside.

Right now I am thankful that I got up and made Rusty hotcakes.

No comments: