Sunday, September 11, 2005

short day at work

So my boss called me and asked me to come in early today. For going in early, I am also home early! I only worked 9 1/2 hours, so I should get to bed before midnight.

Yesterday I just sat around and sewed some pet quilts. I am going to take thm down to the shelter one day this week. I hope some kitty and little dogs stay warm.

I think I was right about Hazel. Rusty came home and did not mention a thing to me about it. So she is still working, and being given the chance to hurt someone else. Oh well not my issue anymore.

I cant wait for our friend from Italy to come in! I want to go out dancing. We also have our weekend up on the queen mary coming up. I am so looking foward to these two events.

Anyway there is not to much else going on, so I am going to head off to bed.

Today I am thnkful that I got to see Rusty before he went to bed.

No comments: