Friday, September 30, 2005

go to long beach

Well it is a little after 2 a.m. and I am winding down for the.. morning! LOL

I cant WAIT to go to long beach and see the queen Mary! It will be just Rusty and I alone for two whole days! I have been wanting to see the queen Mary, but now I get to sleep on it!

Work went o.k. tonight. It seemed to drag on forever, but I made it home. That one dude who thinks I hate him is really starting to scare me. He startd talking shit about the white office help as he was coming tword me. I swear Rusty will hurt him if he hurts me.

So not to much else is going on. I am going to grab something to eat and then go to bed. We will be leaving for long beach in the afternoon, so I better get some sleep.

I will chat with everyone when I get home!

I am thankful that I have the chance to spend som alone time with Rusty!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait, you've lost me!  You "can't" go to Long Beach?  Or you "are" going to Long Beach?  Make up your mind, silly girl!!!  That S.O.B. was talking dirt about the "white" office help?  Racism should not be tolerated in your workplace!!  What is going on there?  If it were a white person saying something derogatory about blacks, the white person already would have been fired!!  I'm angry now.  I'm coming to your workplace to shoot this guy!!  LOL