Thursday, September 1, 2005

not to much going on

Yesterday was real slow day. I needed a day of nothing happening! Rusty got the box for the built, so now the phone is locked up.

I did manage to finish a baby quilt and a duck pillow for a gal at work. Can you belive that she said she has never had a homemade quilt! That just shocks me.

I feel for the people who are in the gulf states. We donated some money, so I hope it will help someone. I told Rusty that we are very lucky. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose everything! We are very blessed.

I have to work tonight. I just hope that everything goes good since there will be someone other then our boss running the office. Oh well no since in worrying about something I can't controll.

Last night Rusty and I sat out and talked about taking some dream vacations. We are so different in this area. Rusty wants to tour the battle fields of the pacific. I want to tour the castles and churches of europe. We both want to go to Africa. Rusty wants to go so he that he can hunt big game. I want to go so that I can see everything running free. Weare so different, yet we are so connected.

Well I need to get moving. I have to go to the bank, get Ryans school work done, clean up the house and go to work.

Today I am thankful for a place to live. God bless the people in the gulf states.

No comments: