Tuesday, August 30, 2005

a day of cleaning

Well we made our dump run and boy did it stinl up there. I was also shocked at what people took to th dump. I swear our country wastes more then most countries have! I am going to get on my soap box here, I saw some one dump a really good little tykes playhouse, some coolers, and even a complete twin bed that still had the plastic on it. What the heck? Please think I am cheap and that is fine but at least I am not wastefull. All of our old clothing is passed on, anything else will find a home somewhere! I do not get it. I really enjoy yard sales and rummage sale because at least the stuff is not going into the trash. Case and point. I bought a big box of card for $.50! Evertone laughed. We have been using those cards all yer long and there are even a ton of Christmas cards in there! Wgy not?! o.k. I am off my box.

Today Rusty cleaned out his truck and boy did that take forever! The man took out a lawn and leaf trash bag full of shit! Then he cleand out from under the work bench, he found yet more shit. The man is a pack rat.

Amber is back in hot water. I found out today that she has called her boyfriends house three times today. She grew some balls because we were outside when she did it. So here is what it has come to. Rusty is going to build a lock box so that we can put the phone in it. We are turning the ringer off. Nikki is going to be pissed because now she wont be able to use the phone, but that will just make her mad at Amber. Mind games are great! We are now going to pit Nikki against her.

Speaking of Nikki we got her state test results back today. She scored off the charts! Her highest score was in math.....95%! We are so proud of her.

oh I forgot that I scrubed my car down today. It was so nast, but now it is clean. There are no more rock hard fries on the back seat.

Today I am thankful to have been able to spend time helping Rusty clean out the truck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't think of anything but the people in the gulf coast states.  I haven't slept in 2 nights thinking of the babies with no formula and the elderly with no dry place to sleep...
-----Renee