Tuesday, August 16, 2005

great day!

Today has been great! Rusty got up this moring and he hit the ground running. Rusty took Amber up to the new high school so that she could get her classes. And now he will be gone all evening do some business.

Amber made the dance team at school. I am very proud of her. Amber has tried out for the dance team before and has not made it. She has tried out for cheer and did not make it. So making the dance team this year will be a big boost for her! She does know that she has to keep her grades up and that if she misses just one class then it is all over. I cant have her pulling the shit she did last year, yet I hope this year will be a great year for her.

So Rusty took a picture of Amber when she found out that we joined the p.t.a.! Now she knows that we will be around the school to check up on her! LOL

The other picture is a picture is a picture of our youngest cat. His name is Gunner and he is not a year old yet. Rusty said that is name should be zippy the dumb ass. He really is dumb! LOL

I am off to enjoy an evening with my children!

Today I am thankful that Rusty is feeling so much better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,  I just wanted to say that I'm gonna grow up and be just like you someday.  And also,  Now I'm addicted to Craigs list,  Thanks  =P

Anonymous said...

Well it is nice to know that someone wants to be like me! LOL Thanks for reading my day to day life. Please feel free to pass on the link to anyone you know!
Kelli