Sunday, August 7, 2005

I should have...

Here I sat last night wondering if I will ever make love to my husband. I should have put that in writing sooner! All I can say is that last night was great! It was so nice to be that close to my husband again.

Today was a lazy day. I got our bedroom cleaned and did some yard work and that was about it. I enjoyed just sitting on the sofa and doing nothing.

The girls leave for summer camp in the morning, and they are looking foward to that! I am going to try to do some special stuff with Ryan so that he does not go stir crazy.

On Wednesday he wants to go up to the church because all of the children his age are having a day "out". So I am going to let him go. Then one of our friend run this  "thing" where you can shoot weapons at a screen. ( sound like a video game to me LOL) Anyway he said that he was going to try to get Ryan in to that. I am also thinking about taking him to the ocean. Ryan really likes the ocean. Last year he actually started catching some waves on the boogie board. Then Ryan and I like to walk on the beach and look for shells.

Today I am thankful that I had the energy and the time to do some way over due yard work.

No comments: