Wednesday, August 10, 2005

my day is free

Well the girls are at camp, Ryan went to day camp and Rusty is off visiting a friend. So what should I do today? I SHOULD clan up the house, but that does not sound like much fun.

I would love to go the beach today and just sit and watch the surf. Maybe even watch the sunset. Or I could go tour one of the old missions. I need to do something and I need to get out of the house. But we are on a budget that is tight, so I am not sure.

I want to scream! I need to get away, but I have a feeling I will be stuck here all day doing nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, Kellli!!!  Get the hell out of there before you go nuts.  With no thought at all, get in your car, drive over the Ortegas and go to the beach.  You'll be there in 45 minutes.  It's a weekday.  JUST DO IT!!!!  Why are you even debating the issue?  You can tour San Juan de Capistrano while you're there.  Done!
    ---Love, Renee