Friday, August 26, 2005

things are looking up!

We got a call today from a friend in the loan biz. He found us an awesome deal on a refi! Our payments will be under $900!!!!!!!! I am on cloud nine. I just hope that all goes well.

Then I went outside while the neighbors lawn guy was there and I asked him how much to do our yard. He siad $25 a month! He got the job! It also helps that our lawn mower took a crap last week! We are high class now, we have a gardner.

Elli called me today to check on her cat. Like I cannot take care of a cat. LOL Rusty then laughed at me necause I also call to check on our pets. I just hate to be away from them.

So I am off to finish dinner. Nothing fancy just chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn on the cob.

Today I am thsnkful that I got to sit on my front poarch and watch a hawk soar.

No comments: