Thursday, August 11, 2005

an o.k. day

Well nothing really happened today. Rusty was not feeling good so we hung out most of the day.

I have another entry for my book on spouses of heart attacks. I want to know why no one told me that sleeping would be hard. Since the day Rusty came home I have been having trouble getting to sleep. Everytime I am about to drift off to sleep an image of something bad pops into my head and wakes me up. I will either see Rusty screaing on the kitchen floor, or I will see the doctor hit him or whatever. There were so many scarry moments for me that week. Why doesent someone tell us how to get past it? I do fall asleep, but it take me forever! I wonder when this will stop.

Anyway there will be no more pitty party here. Today I am thankful for being able to spend some time watching a video with Rusty.

No comments: