Tuesday, August 30, 2005

could not sleep

One of the cats woke me up very early this morning, so I am up and sorta moving.

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night. As soon as I closed me eyes I saw Rusty have his heart attack. My eyes popped open. I have been doing good, but for some reason last night was not so good. Anyway, I just rolled over and put my head on Rusty's chest and I finally fell asleep.

One of my friends asked me to come to new york and visit them. I have never ben to New York. I do actually want to go. I really want to stand on Ellis Island on look in on America. I want to maybe for a second see what my grandmother saw when she came to this country.

 Sad to say her family was not allowed to stay, so they went to Canada. My grandparents did eventually come to America, but by that time my grandmother was a grown women. On my dads side of the family I am only second generation born here.

I am not sure what I have to do today. Rusty has some stuff he needs to do in the afternoon and then the girls are going to church tonight. I am thinking maybe today will be a slow day. I will clean up the house and then do.....?

Nikki has started basic Algebra. So that means that with in the next few years I will no longer be able to help her with her math homework. I am glad that I went back to college for a little bit because at least now I know algebra. I stopped going to school because it just got to be to much for me. Between work, school, the children, and trying to keep up wih the house it was just to much. Rusty said that once all of his disability kicks in that I can go back to college for free. To tell the truth I do not see me going back anytime soon.

The youngest cats are running around playing, Mrs. Cleo and P anther will have none of that. Rascle is holding down the sofa, and the hampsters are sleeping. Some days it is hard to keep up with the critters!

I need to start getting the children up and ready. Rusty usually does this, but sice dipstick want to play on me I am up. Besides Rusty should be able to sleep in too!

Right now I am thankful for hot coffee

No comments: