Thursday, August 4, 2005

good day

Today was a better day. I did not even think about what happened yesterday.

Rusty went out on a job interview and I finished a quilt. I started sewing this cape with the really cool dragonfly material that I found. Then Rusty and I went out for a while. We are trying to gt him up and around more.

Our friend Jason is sick, but his girlfriend is a doll and has been taking care of him. I am so glad about that because I am about at my end of taking care of sick people! LOL

In the moring we have to go pick up some medical records and go to the d.a.v. in San Diego. I also found out today that sudden unexplained heart attacks are part of Gulf War syndrom, so we are going to go get Rusty on the registrey.

today was a good day and for that I am thankful. I am going to finish cleanung up the kitchen and get into a shower. We have a long day ahead of us.

No comments: